My 2nd Memory Lane 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦

by - 6:45 AM


 Hey! This is my second time posting a blogpost that's in relation to my memory lane. This time around, I decided to share my precious childhood photos that I love.

 Growing up, I used to be very shy and timid around strangers. I still am tho, but I'd like to say that I'm a little bit more confident now. I remember being 'makulit, maldita and pagaga' (pesky, bratty, and a cry baby) when I was very young. I can't blame my younger self haha but I made sure to change for the better.

 Enjoy these photos!



Kyuu-kun and I have been friends for 14 years or so. He might get mad at me for posting this here but he won't read it anyway haha

We were sticking stickers btw! 


 On the left picture is where me and my brother are posing in front of our school. We had an opening ceremony on our hometown's elementary school. In Japan, schools don't require children to wear a school uniform during elementary years (in public schools), unless if the children are studying in a private school, they require it.

 The picture on the right is our field trip during preschool. We had this vibrant red blazer and a cute checkered shorts (for boys) and skirts  (for girls) as our uniform in winter. PS, we also have our summer school uniform but sadly, I can't find those pictures :(


 Yuma and I looked so happy with our Christmas stuffed toys! I remember being so excited over little things when I was younger. How I miss those days!


 This is my 1st visit in the Philippines for my 2006 summer vacation. Here, I am posing with my 2nd cousins. They all have a special place in my heart. We're very much like besties and siblings!


2003 Yurika, who's still 3 years old (about to turn 4 yrs old on Aug)

 his is a shot from NAIA. I often go to the airports and travel very often. I guess, the main reason why I love traveling even now is that I used to travel countless times even when I was younger.


QT shot of me and Yuma smiling for the camera. Can't get enough of this jim jams haha!


Can we let this pose go on trend?


My fave pose till now :)


Thanks for tuning in! See you on my next blogpost!

Take care,
Mate ne!






You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento