Unnie's back! *literally*

by - 3:00 AM


 Oh. My. Gosh. Where to begin? I haven't posted on my blog for roughly one month. I also haven't shared about my stories in my new school and life updates as a high schooler in Japan. Oh well, let's save that for later. For now, I am actually on vacay in my home sweet home, THE PHILIPPINES. How I missed the PH sooo much. I arrived here last July 23 and since then, life couldn't get any better. I have met most of my friends, went to myriad of outings every day until I dropped, had countless pictures taken and yes, I am also vlogging this trip. Look forward to it! 😉  





 Going back to the Philippines made me realize so many things that I wasn't able to notice back when I was in Japan. I never knew that I had so much character when I speak in Tagalog and in English as opposed to speaking in Japanese. This only tells me that I'm more comfortable speaking these languages for I'm more familiar with them. I still do struggle with vocabularies in Japanese, and so I'm aware that I do have to study more. But while I'm here in the PH, I'd like to spend most of my time to rediscover more of myself, spend more time with my family and friends, and to also be more mindful and present of where I'm in right now.






 I also couldn't help but to think about the requirements, projects, presentations, and dance performance that I have due the following two weeks. 😭 But nah, I can do this! I just have to properly manage my time. 


And yes, I have had my birthday last week and we're going to celebrate it tomorrow with our closest friends. I'll update you more about it soon! See ya!
PS, this is my last year in my 10's. I'll be entering my 20's next year omg. Gotta enjoy it 🎇

'till my next blogpost!

Take care,
Mata ne!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento