A Big Decision & A Massive Change

by - 7:27 AM












If I'm going to look back in this past 2 years I could really say that I've changed. Changed for the better me. That was due to my big decision that later bloomed into a beautiful change of mine. I never thought that I'll be in the school that I am now and it was absolutely a right choice. Where I could almost feel at home and just be comfortable and as confident as I could possibly imagine! 

Question is...


Did I adjusted quickly?

Frankly, no. It took me over 5 to 6 months just for me to fully adjust. I know, that's like so so long! Cause like I've been longing for my old friends! You know how it feels. 

When I first stepped into my classroom (which was also my first day of school) literally, everyone was staring at me. It felt like I did a major crime that caused them to look at me like that! It's still fresh in my mind like me eating my first bite of a crisp or slurping the freshly made milk tea! Oh, my kind of days. <3 

But really, every moment was surely a blast! Who knows on what your destiny is? For all I know is that "Every big things are achieved from small beginnings." So grab all opportunities that you have now and just enjoy every little things that God has to offer!

Odaiji ni, 

Au revoir

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento