Look Up by: Gary Turk l Review

by - 11:55 PM



     Look Up is currently one of the viral videos on YouTube by Gary Turk. At this present, it has 29 million + views. So yesterday, I was sitting down in our computer room and I decided to go on YouTube to listen to Pitch Perfect songs. (I know, TMI) However, I was solely destined to watch this Look Up viral video. After spending almost 5 minutes watching it, I finally came to realize that:

1.) We should not over-indulge ourselves on using gadgets.

        In this millennium year, almost everything has developed and enhanced into high-tech things that we intend to forget on how simple yet majestic our environment and people are. We somehow, become unsocial with people. For instance, instead of asking on where the direction is, we seek and find our comfort on GPS in our handy-phones. Yes, in this way we don't need to ask from person-to-person and yes, it is accurate than asking people that give us the precise direction. But heck, we lose our communicating skills. Don't hesitate on asking questions if you're unsure. Try to initiate yourself on starting a conversation. Don't be afraid that they're going to judge you right away. Have confidence and start it with a positive attitude and smile! Make people your besties not your gadget that's with you almost 24/7. 

2.) Don't depend on our technology too much.

      I maybe guilty with this since as what I've mentioned on my previous blog post that I have guilty pleasures on ending up depending on our technology. I find it amazing that old people such as my grandma can live without watching TV a day or using her phone. Oh please~ take me to the good old days! Truly, they have wiser eyes compared with us 'teenagers'. Plus, sometimes we just over use Google in a wrong way. If it is answerable enough for yourself then you don't need to use Google or any other search engines available. Please, you're wiser than you think you are. So stop depending on our technology and prove that we're better than them!

Conclusion: I know that not all of us are sociable. It is due to the fact that we are not all created on having same personalities and tastes with things. But as much as possible we need to be friendly and sociable enough. I'll end it by saying "If you're going to be approachable with people, you might as well be able to reach to them and to be reached by them."

Au revoir,
Odaiji ni <3

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento