Latest Video on YouTube!

by - 3:53 AM

                                                              http://youtu.be/RcLjKA45BUg

So last April, my friend, Joy visited me for a movie marathon-kind-of-day filled with loads of fun filming and singing! We, filmed Zoella's popular tag, "Who's most likely to?" We supposed to have 10 questions in this video, however due to the limited trial for AVS Editor I trimmed the video down to 2 minutes with 5 questions. But of course, I made sure that I got the most fun and important part of the clip. So I hope that you'll enjoy it!

Music : That Positive Feeling by Alumo
Credits to Marzia Bisognin for the ending clip!
Edited using AVS Editor


Make sure to follow/add Joy! ;)

Twitter: @garciajoy13
Instagram: joyeunicegarciaa
Facebook: Joy Eunice Garcia

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento