Hong Kong Trip 2K14 : Day 1

by - 8:59 PM

   
    “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” - Lao Tzu






     I was so excited when I heard that I'm going to travel with my family going to Hong Kong. As much as I'm a family-close type of person, I still don't have sufficient time to spend my days with my family 'cause they are usually  busy with their work or I'm piled up with so much things to do. 

                          Finally, touch down Hong Kong!

    Hong Kong is actually one of the countries that is on my "must go" list. And I must say that Hong Kong is truly magnificent! We went there in the mid of May so it was pretty warm. Most of you guys know that this country gets so humid but it gets cold as in freezing ice cold around 5 Celsius during their winter. 






           
 This is his angry face. If he was angry at me, I wouldn't even know because of his cuteness. <3



At last, we arrived at Nathan Road! In this time, we were about to head in our hotel.


     
      (Credits to nathanhotel.com)

  This is the hotel that we've been. I just love on how they give proper and friendly service to their customers. We stayed here for 3 days. Plus, we have a free breakfast that comes with a buffet like the authentic Dim Sum, Spring Roll, Kung Pao Chicken, Won Ton and all other foods that makes you drool! They basically offer variety of foods and serve different freshly cooked meals everyday. I recommend you guys to stay in Nathan Hotel once you visit HK! :)


    We went out to see the town itself~




So we decided to walk, walk and walk to see on what Hong Kong can offer.


       
    I don't eat Peking Duck but my titos' and titas' loved it. It's a must try famous duck dish in China!

     
   We we're going to this big shop, I forgot what they call it but all the things are so expensive much like Rustans. Just didn't knew that they took a photo of them with me being unprepared. Really, guys? Photobomb for sure! 



   
   We couldn't really buy anything much in here so we just bought few stuff. I was actually just searching for any yummy food then suddenly this Chinese Lady asked me something... Yes, we have Mandarin Class in our school but we don't really listen to the teacher. But next time we will. Anyway back to the story, because of too much nose bleed-ish-ness I kind of forgot how to speak in English that I suddenly said "No, no Chinese. Um.. I. speak. English." (with hand gestures) Yup, with 1 second pause there. After then, I thought to myself "Do I look like a Chinese that they spoke to me in Mandarin?" Nah, I don't think so.



       Then we headed back to the lobby. What a tiring day it was but we had fun so I didn't really mind my calves hurting. 


Odaiji ni, 
Au revoir!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento