Hong Kong Trip 2K14: Day 2

by - 9:34 PM



Yay, for the second day! Alas, we're heading to the happiest place on earth! :)

































Yuma's attempt for his hand stand. *Clap, clap*





Oh, hi there Mickey! 

         This was before the toll where you're going present your ticket. Now, I warn you because their operation is pretty strict. You're not allowed to bring any drinks or even foods. But you know Filipinos, 
they're wise as you could have imagined. 


        It was very unfortunate that it rained continuously that day. Although there wasn't a heavy rain. Luckily, there were still few rides open and we immediately hopped in!


          There were so many cute stuff toys that I wish I could take home and add it into my collections!  






This popcorn brings me back into my childhood years. It tasted so divine that makes me want to go back and forth like a kid.


So, yep that's basically our day in Disneyland. It's where you can find your imaginations in real life. I recommend this most especially to the kids, also those adults who are kids at heart. The rides were of course, pretty thrilling but we weren't able to ride some of them since it was raining. But if I'm going to be given a chance to go back again, it'll surely be my pleasure. Have a happy day ahead! 


Odaiji ni,
Au revoir!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento