Hong Kong and Macau!

by - 10:07 PM






          Hi everyone! Get ready to see our fun-filled adventure in Ocean Park!








We arrived in Ocean Park at exactly 12 noon. I thought wrong that this day is going to be a rainy day. It turns out to be a hot and humid day where we can  enjoy all the rides and see great attractions!



          The sun's heat was absolutely scorching but that did not stopped us to get lost and hop into the astonishing rides.


Lols, pose for the camera!


When I first saw this, I quickly remembered the good old streets of Shanghai. And I've got to say that I was beyond amazed to see on how it was structured similarly close to old China Town.



And after 56 cartwheel you'll arrive to the beautiful city of...

Macao!



  The Venetian Hotel has two branches. One of which is in Macau and in Las Vegas. We stayed in Macau for 2 days and 1 night. Even if it was a short trip, we indeed, had loads of fun! The moment that you step into this hotel, the employees greet you with a warm smile. Plus, the hotel is covered with fragrant smell. It felt like they sprayed hundreds of perfume. Trust me, I wanted to stay here for at least one week. 

P.S. Because of my excessive amusement, I literally forgot to take photos inside.  But here's a few!






  So this was the room that my aunt had chosen. My jaw dropped when I asked her about the price but it wasn't bad at all. 


Odaiji ni,
Au revoir!!


You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento