Celebrating Our 15th Birthday!

by - 10:47 PM




   First and foremost, I would like to thank all those people who personally came in our birthday and all of those who greeted us! This has been the best birthday party that me and Yuma had so far. I am beyond happy to say that I am blessed. Blessed because I have the best people in my life- my family and my friends. They are the reason on why I am urged to do better in everything that I do. No words can express my happiness. What I wished for my birthday is for everyone's happiness. (for the good of all people) It's actually the secret on looking wonderful! So dear, be yourself and do what makes you happy because you deserve better. Thank God with everything that He had blessed you to have. Lastly, don't forget to look back on where you began. Remember that they are the reason on where you are right now. Your goals that turned into your great accomplishments. And I am august to say that all the good and the bad times I had (experience), had turned me to who I am now. I can freely express what I feel, I became a selfless person and yes, a lot stronger and confident of who I am. I am the NEW me and I'm happy about it. What makes YOU happy?




Meet the gang! ;)






I honestly don't know if what she saw or was thinking in this pic. Cuteness overload! <3



Rock, paper, scissors!


Ok, Yuma won. So we have to be the "it".



Odaiji ni,
Au revoir!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento