Japan 2015: Our Last Day in Japan!

by - 6:19 AM


Time indeed passes so fast especially when you're enjoying. Papa, Yuma and I decided to have an overnight stay at Star Gate Hotel Kansai which is known to be the tallest iconic landmark in South Osaka that offers stunning views and great services. 

My hugest mistake is booking a flight in Osaka Kokusai Airport which is 6 to 7 hours away from Ehime Prefecture. I should have booked a flight in Kochi Ryoma Airport that is only 1 hour away from my papa's house. So right after the funeral of my ojiichan, we had to take the Nozomi 007 Shinkansen going to Osaka. Looking on the bright side, Star Gate Hotel Kansai is located conveniently close to KIX; this what makes it a good choice to stay overnight before our early flight. 





 A spacious room for us three with a magnificent view!


Complete toiletries! 






What a great idea to jump on bed and lie down comfortably like no one's watching.You see the crumpled duvet beside it? Yes, I also did the same thing. 


 I just cannot stop taking pictures of the view outside our room. 



Since our flight is 8 am in the morning, we opted to just stay in hotel to relax and eat.





 
Beautiful city lights.






That's it for my travel post in Japan! Our summer vacation indeed became very meaningful. We got to rediscover our roots and spend our short time with ojiichan who unexpectedly passed away 2 days before our departure. I would like to thank everyone who made this trip memorable and a happy one!

'Till the next blogpost!

Odaiji ni,
Au revoir!




You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento