Food vs Yuri 🥞 🤷🏻‍

by - 10:03 PM






❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤

 I personally think that anyone will love this snowman bread, no matter how a person hates eating a custard-filled bread. I'd recommend this once my friends will come  for a visit here in Ehimeken for it has the right amount of sweetness. To be quite frank, I prefer this five times better than a donut not only because this bread looks good on the outside, it also tastes very palatable. This will likely be your best friend during your cheat days! 😉




❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 This is one of Meiji's best selling chocolates that you'll surely can't resist. If you're in a budget during Valentine's Day, this is the best choice for you! They're actually smaller in real life but I can guarantee that these chocolates are worth spending for. It's a cube-shaped chocolate filled with rich flavor of matcha. I'd say that this is totes a rave! 




❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤

 The Family Mart's milk tea may be visually appealing but what upsets me the most is the taste. It tastes nothing like a milk tea, not to mention that the tapiocas are very disappointing too. They're too small and tasteless. It's not worth spending so I won't ramble and diss much about it.


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 One of the best days in my life is tasting a high quality ice cream under the scorching heat of the sun. I actually ate this ice cream during the winter but what can I say ... I hate to break it to you if you're not a huge fan of soft-serve vanilla ice cream, but this is hands down, the best ice cream that I've ever had. I definitely agree that this soft-serve ice cream has undoubtedly the highest quality ingredients. The price is at 260 PHP or 500 JPY per cone. It's not bland; it also doesn't have too much flavors going on. Moreover, it doesn't taste airy and cheap which is a huge plus! 




❤️❤️❤️🖤🖤

 I find this second ice cream to be too icy in my liking. It's good, but not memorable at all, although the only positive side about this is that it tastes better than the standard vanilla ones. That's why this deserves 3 hearts out of 5. 




❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 I love how my brother and I bake cookies out of the blue since we were craving it. He's always up to the game. Props for that! 

 These cookies were soft and chewy that anyone will surely love. On my second batch of cookies, I placed them inside the oven even after the cooking time. I left them for 10 more minutes, and it turned out to be crunchy. I'm not particularly choosy in selecting which cookies to eat but it is for sure that they are undeniably (without any of my biased opinion) the best cookies that I've baked so far! 


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 Is it obvious that I love sweets? Haha. This time around, the classics are back! It's a shame that I haven't tried baking chocolate donut twists despite the fact that I'm obsessed with them. It gets to a point where this twist is hard to eat because they're too perfect in my eyes. I'd say that the chocolate won my heart! 


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

 I'm a woman that can't cook. This may be a huge turn off for guys out there but don't worry, I'll try cooking more from now on. 

 What made this appetizing is the fact that I was sooo hungry before eating it. Just kidding! (Pls don't kill me Yuma haha) This food is a healthy one for it's topped with fresh vegetables and a ton of protein. Totes my on the go lunch during my #gainsdays.

I hope that you enjoyed reading this blog post as much as I enjoyed writing it. This week's blog post was challenging on my part for I usually can't describe the taste of the foods I eat. I'll simply say whether they're good or not. That's basically it. So, I really went out of my comfort zone to write this. Sending lots of love xx

Take care, 
Mata ne! 








You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento