9 Things That Make Me Happy & 9 Things That I Learned Through My Life 🌼

by - 12:32 AM


 I'm a simple optimistic person. That's honestly one of the reasons on why I feel happy for 90% of the time. Of course, I cannot deny that there are times when I feel blue, but I believe that happiness is something that you choose. Nobody's in full control of your happiness but you. If you're a pessimistic person, try to change your perspective into a positive one. In this way, you can achieve self-love and self-appreciation because you let go of things that make you feel down.

As I am officially 18 years old today, I'd like to share 9 things that make me happy. 

#1 When I receive unexpected compliments from people

 The reason why I love compliments is because I love spreading positiveness and kindness to the people around me. I know how it feels to compliment others for I always make it to a point to compliment people every day. But one thing I didn't notice is that, I also love receiving praises. I realized this when I blushed, the moment I got a compliment. For most of the people I know, their feedbacks have always been sour. It feels like they're almost uncomfortable hearing it, maybe it's because they're not used to it. This may vary from cultural background as well. Nevertheless, I find compliments to be very lovely. 

#2 Finishing my work on time

 As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a procrastinator. (Not very often tho) It's my guilty pleasure that I want to get rid of. But what's a better feeling for me, is completing my tasks before the deadline or being just on time. I hate feeling pressured especially when I cram; I also despise not being able to produce a work of quality. Thus, I learned that one of my happiness is working smart! I'll try to do this frequently. I promise!

#3 Being able to bike downhill

 I love going down the hill in the fastest way I can. I feel the sense of adrenaline rush that always make me want to go even faster. 

#4 Good hair days

 I always try to take a good care of my hair, but sometimes it just doesn't want to cooperate with me :( That's why on the days that I have a flawlessly beautiful hair, my confidence level immediately boosts up just like when Mario walks over super mushroom! 

#5 Getting cozy on cold winter days

 📌 Sipping a fresh smooth textured coffee
📌 Changing old bedsheets into a new one

#6 Getting a good amount of Z's 

#7 Rewarding myself after working hard

#8 Meeting a long distance family and friends

#9 Helping less fortunate people



9 Things That I Learned Through My Life











* Credits to the owners of the pictures. The quotes are written by yours truly. 

 I recently had a photoshoot with Yumi (aka my twin) Hope you'll enjoy these photos cause I rarely let people take pictures of me. I'm really shy lol not pa-star. :P 



Kamuka ko si Song Hye Kyo dito haha minsan lang 



Take care,
Mata ne!










You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento