My Top Picks of Food Souvenirs In Tokyo and Osaka 🍰

by - 6:39 AM


 My brother recently went to Osaka to drop my grandmother off going to the airport. As a souvenir, he was very generous enough to treat me with one of my favorite pastries, macarons.

 To tell you the truth, I am not familiar with this brand at all until Yuma told me that this is a renowned macaron souvenir in Osaka. It's called Sacucci Horocci. It is crispy on the outside and has a subtle flavor inside. It's not on-your-face-sweet but has a natural flavor instead. The only point I don't like is that the flavors are exclusively limited to three. It contains the following: milk (tho it tastes more like a vanilla to me), chocolate, and strawberry.



If you were to ask me on what brand is THE BEST for macarons, I will surely go for La Maison Du Chocolat (It's the first authentic macaron that I had in France).




Each macarons are individually packaged inside!







* PS, I wanted to take a picture of the chocolate flavor but :( before I knew it, I had eaten all the chocolate ones.




 This cutie snack is called TOKYO BANANA. It's only available in Japan, making it one of the best selling food souvenirs. It's filled with cream that will melt inside your mouth the moment you bite it. I got to be honest though, it sucks that the price is sooo expensive. You pay for the quality, I believe so at the end, it's totes worth the splurge!

See ya on my next post ;)

Take care,
Mata ne!




You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento