Cultural Festival in Japan + Sneak Peek Of Our Free Time🌹

by - 8:04 AM

Japan's Cultural Festival


  I was invited by my teacher to attend the zennichiseis' cultural festival in our school and so I figured out that I'd rather tag 2 other people along to make our experience more fun. Just in case you don't know, me and my brother started going to school this April in Japan as a teijisei student. *aka students who attend classes at night.* (I won't mention the school's name for privacy). Teijisei students usually have their own difficult circumstances in life. Thus, they don't have any choice but to attend classes at night. Because more often than not, parents would of course want their children to study 8 hours a day from the morning 'till the afternoon. Unlike teijisei students, they only  get to attend classes for 4 hours in the evening. What do they do in the morning, you say? Most of them have part time jobs to make use of their time efficiently. Others opt to stay at home or in a learning center to study more. Since being a teijisei student doesn't require a uniform, we stood the heck out of the crowd. We didn't look like one of their parents or their uncles and aunts, so it's pretty much given that we're teijisei students. But tbh, who cares, really. Some of zennichisei students *full time course students* are very friendly and approachable. In fact, we made couple of friends these past few months! I'll talk more about this in my succeeding blogpost. 😊


  I swear, my brother watches too much wrestling game. Hence, this iconic pose. 😂



  Everything that you see here is actually a massive collection of wrestling stuff from my teacher. I can't emphasize enough on how much he is obsessed with them lol.

  I don't want to sound oblivious about why I came to this cultural fest, but I honestly went here just to eat a good food. You know how certain kids seek to have more toys than they already have? That's how I am, when it comes to my relationship with foods.  I didn't go there to watch any dance and calligraphy performances or even go to a haunted house. Only to my surprise, I never knew that we needed this specific tickets to buy foods in the food stalls. The students were not allowed to handle cash because dealing with money is a hot mess. So, it made sense that the visitors need tickets to buy the food that they want. It was indeed a pie in the sky that I'll get to eat every food that they have served there. 😢 #disappointed

Conbini Food Haul


 We were lucky enough that there's a convenience store nearby our school. We, Japanese, call it conbini. We certainly have the knack for abbreviating lol!

 Since I was soooo hungry, I grabbed anything that looked good and filling for my grumpy stomach. To start off, I chose this milk tea that absolutely looks like a water. I do not kid, this is like a magic. A PURE MAGIC. IT'S A MILK TEA GUYS! Try it yourself. 😜


  This is a decent organic orange juice. Not the best but it's also not that worst.



  My favorite Japanese dish — Omelet rice! 3 stars for this one!



   The best pudding brand ever (at least in my opinion). Just a friendly reminder that I wouldn't recommend a food that's not delicious. 😉


 
  If you happen to drop by 7/11, this choco chip cookie is a must buy pastry. It tastes so divine like the homemade ones!

Random Pictorial





Drinkable spring water 💖




Bringing dab to JPN!!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Take care,
Mata ne! 😘





You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento