Current Fashion Faves For Warm Cozy Days 🍂

by - 4:40 AM



 I totally have forgotten to post here in my blog about my current faves in fashion (am I a granny that I forget this so easily? tsk tsk). I'd absolutely recommend these outfits when the weather's warm and nice. Of course, you can still wear this in winter just by layering. If you want to wear skirts and still look cute (well, just to keep warm in general, then layering is the answer, my dear). Whenever I want to go out no matter how cold the weather is, I ALWAYS wear tons of layers to be comfy and warm. Cause girl, I ain't gonna freeze ma bum and regret it later just to look cute! I first wear a super-fit tank top (it hugs your body and I swear, you'll feel very warm), then the second layer is a T-shirt that's also super fitted, and then I add my trusty long sleeved shirt, and finally I wear the last layer which is either a hoodie, sweater, or a loose turtle neck like the ones from this video. Before wearing jeans, I always put on my tights that's specifically made for winter. For  wearing skirts, I'll wear my tights first, then the second layer is my heat tech shorts. Trust me, this will keep you warm all day. My only problem is that it only gets cold when you're outside, but when you're inside somewhere , like on a train or in a mall, it gets almost too warm because of the heater lol. That's why in this case, you can add your jacket and a coat, then skip a layer of long sleeved shirt or a T-shirt, and then you're good to go!

 I hope that you find these tips helpful (esp, if you live in a colder country or maybe, you can use these tips on your next travels). 

Thanks for dropping by!

Take care,
Mata ne!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento