Autumn's here! 🍁

by - 6:36 PM


 I have always dreamed of taking pictures in crisp autumn leaves and here it is, finally! (Well, maybe you can blame the k-drama, Goblin for this hehe 😛) 






 It's sad that the camera cannot give justice to this beauty. It really does leave you awestruck if you see it in real life. As I'm typing this entry, my hands are freezing because it's so cooold, even inside my room, but when we went in Nishiyama Kouryuuji, the weather was just perfect. The drizzle of the rain, fog, and the not so cold weather made this trip even more memorable. 



  I went here with my father and my brother. Actually, I forced them to come with me because I was dying to see the autumn leaves since we don't have it in our backyard lol. I was given the choice to either go in Mt. Ishizuchi or to visit Nishiyama Kouryuuji (where we've went), but girl, I'd rather see the beauty of autumn than seeing a pile of snow in a mountain this fall season. We're actually pretty lucky that it doesn't snow as much in the place where we live in, because one hour away from our home snows way TOO MUCH. I'm already freezing even if we don't have snow yet, as of this time.




DIBA SULIT!!! (It's worth it, right?) 😍 One day, I'll bring my friends and my family from the PH dito, because they really have to see it. Ang ganda talaga, sobra. 


 And syemps (ofc), one of my fave poses is the "kunyari nag w-walk pose" or the "pretend that you're walking pose". I did this, too in my Paris Trip with my aunt!




Thanks for dropping by!

Take care, 
Mata ne!




You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento