Songs I can't live without 🎢😘 (K-pop edition)

by - 5:37 AM


 I'm the type of person who always pumps up the jam at home and listens with my heart's intent. I cannot simply go on with my days without listening to my fave songs for at least 2 replays. Let's admit it, it's pretty similar to any tv series or dramas that we watch. Once we have started watching the first episode, we can't help but to watch the succeeding ones. Simply because it's addictive. Now, this is the same reason on why I am hooked with music. There's just something that soothes my mind and my heart. Without further ado, here are my fave songs for this month!

CATEGORY


 RosΓ© is my ultimate bias in BlackPink. I've recently become one of the 'blinks' (BP's fandom name) this August. I've been listening to Whistle and As If It's Your Last on repeat. For some reason, I only came to like them when they debuted in Japan. I was hoping to see them in their concerts, but unfortunately, I didn't have an opportunity to go there. Maybe next time!







 These are the links for Whistle and As If It's Your Last for both Japanese and Korean.



 I've also been pretty obsessed with Twice's song, Likey. It's been my jam for a couple of days. Many people think that they can't sing as good when they perform live, but I personally think that they've improved. I personally love the J-lines' part!



 I also loooove IU's song entitled, Palette. It's a collab with GD which makes it even more special. The beat, her angelic voice, and the rap part is errrthing, my dear.




 It's sad that some of the members of SNSD left the group, but the queens will forever stay in my hearteu. This song called, Holiday is da bomb guys! It's legit good so please listen to it if you have time!



 I'm also currently watching a drama called While You Were Sleeping starring by Lee Jong Suk and Bae Suzy. The OSTs are to die for!!! But I have to say that Roy Kim's You Belong To My World is the best out of all!


 I know that EXID has released their new song just recently, but for me, nothing beats this song. It reminds me of Carly Rae Jepsen's songs that makes me feel attached. 


 These 2 songs are from the OST of the drama, Age of Youth 2. It brings back so many memories of the drama itself that keeps me kill the replay button. (At least these YT channels can get monetized lol)

 I'm aware that people have their own preferences when it comes to music, but I thought that it'd be a great idea if I share what kind of music I love, especially when it comes to K-pop. I don't just listen to K-pop songs. In fact, I listen to various songs from different countries, too. I hope this post became a good guide for you as a reference for K-pop!

Hope you enjoyed this one!

Take care,
Mata ne!





You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento