My Current Night Skincare Routine 💗

by - 6:34 AM


 My night skincare routine is actually pretty simplified because I wanted to avoid piling up too much skincare products on my skin. As my favorite YouTuber, Lia Yoo, (who is a skincare enthusiast) says that "Teenagers function best in an optimal condition. Even though teenagers wake up with a really ugly pillow crease, their skin bounces back quickly. This takes time for the adults. Many products that you're using may have a high concentration of actives that your skin simply doesn't need it. Respect what you already have with basic. Do a sufficient research first." In short, having a basic skincare routine is recommended for teenagers. You don't really have to do a 10 step skincare routine if you know that it is too 'extra' for your skin. Find your goal for your skin so as you can do more research about it. Search for the ingredients that's in the label of the product. And please, only buy what you NEED for your skin. That's all from me and Lia Yoo. 😉

Let's start!

 For my cleanser, I use Perfect Whip face wash as what I also use in my morning skincare. But when I apply makeup on my skin, I stick to using Heimish's All Clean Balm, instead of the Perfect Whip ones. 

CLEANSER


 Heimish All Clean Balm

 Heimish's All Clean Balm claims to be paraben free that's totally recommended for people with delicate skin. It is also marketed as a good cleanser even for thick makeup. Based from my experience, I didn't feel any tightness after cleansing and rinsing using this product. It removes all my makeup beautifully, without stripping my skin's hydration. It contains ingredients such as orange peel oil, rose extract, tea tree oil, bergamot fruit oil and etc which are all beneficial for our skin! 



 The packaging comes in a tub with a small spatula in it. I've brought this to Tokyo and I have no problems with leakage because it's sealed tightly. It might be a bit bulky tho, but that's the only cons that I could think of.



The balm will melt on your skin as it emulsifies with the water. It also smells very aromatic! 




After using a cleanser, I move on to my toner which is the Isofurabon soy milk toner. (It's the same as what I use in my morning skincare).

MOISTURIZER

Cetaphil moisturizer

 This Cetaphil moisturizer hydrates my skin in a long period of time. It absorbs quickly, has a non-greasy formula, and lastly, it has rich ingredients like glycerin, macadamia nut oil and many more. For those of you who are acne prone, I absolutely recommend this moisturizer!





 Sometimes, when I feel like my skin needs more pamper, I switch my moisturizer to Nature Republic's aloe vera soothing gel or Hyaluron face mask. Mind you that I never use them together because both of those two products' active ingredients aren't a good match, if used at the same time. 

FOR PAMPERING DAYS

 Hyaluron Face Mask

 This face mask is A LIFE SAVER. Every time I'm going out the next day or whenever I have red huge pimples, I always opt to use this rather than using my usual moisturizer which is the Cetaphil ones. This actually soothes down pimples and surprisingly, the redness is also gone the next day. The main component of the ingredient is hyaluronic acid which makes your skin hydrated and supple.


 I didn't choose to show you the formula of this face mask because I only have 4 sheets left. And since I'm a neat freak, I didn't want to touch the face mask and return it inside the container (again). #maarteprobs #sorrynotsorry. It looks the same as the ones above. Sorry to have scared you lol. PS, I only use this once a week in replace of my cetaphil.

Daiso: Reusable Silicon Mask

This mask is made to avoid evaporation of the essence from your original face mask. With this, your face will fully absorb the essence, making your skin extra moisturized. PS, you need to wear this under a sheet mask, then just hook it unto your ears and adjust the silicon mask. Simple as it is, yet very effective!



Nature Republic: Soothing and moisturizing aloe vera

 To be completely honest, I didn't purposely buy this for my skincare routine. I bought this for my eyebrows because I'm still in the process of growing them out. It's not that I have scarce eyebrows, but it's just that I want to grow them out. I'm also tired of putting brow products anyway (thb, I think I'm just lazy lol) , so I thought of using aloe vera + pure castor oil to grow them thick.  It's actually working pretty well. PS, I'll be uploading a YT vid about this so stay tuned! Sorry for blabbing way too much about my eyebrow ✌️ 

 I've used this as an overnight face mask and my skin has been thanking me for it. I only use this for at least once a week or once every two weeks. (Whenever my skin needs more hydration).




ACNE CARE

Galderma: Differin (adapalene)

 Adapalene comes in an easy to use pump dispenser tube. It targets acne vulgaris and keeps it under control. Since this is an anti-acne product, it can cause your skin to react by having redness,  dryness, scaling, burning, and even to sting. So make sure to moisturizer before applying this. 



After using adapalene, I use the Dalacin T-gel (which soothes pimples that are red). If I see that I don't have any redness on my pimples, I use Centella blemish cream of CosRX.

Anti-blemish Cream

 COSRX: Centella Blemish Cream

Centella blemish cream of COSRX is made with a natural ingredient such as centella asiatica leaf water that calms down and reduces scars. It's an ointment type of cream that's non greasy. In fact, when I swatched it, the formula is very hydrating. My visible scars have disappeared because of this cream. But it was only effective to my minimal scars.




 As you can see from the picture, after I applied it to my hand and have spread it, the color of my skin became lighter. So, don't be surprised too if you apply this to your face and your face turns brighter. It's kind of hard to blend, but other than that I have no complains about it.

Anti-acne Patch from COSRX



 I hate it whenever I have zits in my pimples. Whenever it's urgent, I use this acne patch from COSRX. COSRX is a brand that's introduced by my face k-vlogger, Joan Kim. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this brand and I immediately fell in love with it. It is overall an overnight fixer for whiteheads, blackheads, and zits. It adheres to your skin properly (made from hydrocolloid), so you don't have to worry about the patch falling out.


 Whenever I order products from Amazon, the sellers are kind enough to shower me with samples. I make sure to do a lot of researching or better yet, I try them on my skin (only on certain area) just to see if I suit it or not. Hope you enjoyed this blogpost! ❤️

Take care,
Mata ne!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento