My Shoe Collection 👠👟✨

by - 2:33 AM


 If there's something that I love aside from my extensive skincare products, that will be none other than  — my shoes. I've always been the petite gal in the block, so it's not surprising to see that I hoard shoes that give me extra inches. 😛

Let's start!

1st category: HEELS 

 This is my go-to party heels from Zara Basic. The frills in front make the heels look overall very feminine. It may look all pretty and comfy, but sadly, looks can be deceiving. Since this is a 5 inch heel, it's pretty painful especially if I use it for a long duration of time. But girl, sometimes you gotta tiis ganda because beauty is pain, as they say.

    This second pair of heel is from Topshop. Compared to Forever21 and H&M, I find that Topshop is usually expensive, lined up with Urban Outfitters. PS, I do not own this photo, but I own a pair of chunks that look almost like the picture placed above. (Except for the fact that the heel is about 3 inches, so it doesn't cause any discomfort at all). I was about to picture my chunks, but due to my clumsy mistake of forgetting it, I just searched a picture of chunks on the website of Topshop. Credits to the owner!


 Now this is one of my oldest collection of heels, but it has served me sooo much memories for I've abused it (again) by using it A LOT. YES, A LOT. It may not seem obvious that I've owned this for 5 years now, but that's because I take good care of it. *Pat on my back* The main reason on why I bought this is because of the ribbon detail in front. It's just too cute to ignore it!



 I'm not sure if you've already noticed that I don't own a pair of stilettos, but that's because I'm purposely avoiding heels that are thin and sky-high. Considering the fact that this has a chunkier heel, it doesn't cause my feet to be in throbbing pain. Props for that!



2nd category: BOOTS 


 I honestly only own a pair of boots, but I gotta say that this is my most worth-buying shoe that I have. Everyone was raving about this in the UK (the last time that I've been there), so I told myself on why not join the bandwagon haha. And this is the result! PS, I've been overusing them a lot, especially on colder weather days. 



3rd category: SHOES





 Pardon the flower sticker on my slip-ons lol. I was just bothered by the dirt so I covered it. 🙈 I feel like almost everyone own a pair of slip-ons, especially white and black ones. I haven't been bold enough to buy the white slip-ons because I feel like they can easily get stained. Thus, it explains on why I chose black. 




 I also happen to be gifted a pair of Converse from my aunt which is a gray-colored one. They're one of the most comfy shoes aside from my neon orange Nike Roshe! It just fits my feet so perfectly that it almost feels like they're custom made for me.

*PS, I also don't own this pic. I made another clumsy mistake of forgetting to take a picture of my Roshe, since it was inside my gym bag*

 Since the picture above is heavily filtered, you won't be able to distinguish that it's actually in a neon orange color. What made me choose this color is because my brother recommended it. I have to admit that it's hard to match outfits with this, but other than that, this shoes is very durable and comfy! 

*I also own a pair of air max, however, since they're so worn out, I just decided to exclude it. I used it for hiking, so it's no wonder that they're many scratches from side to side. #regrets.*


4th category: FLIP FLOPS!





 I love flip flops. 😍 I'm obsessed with them, not only do I find it so comfy, but it's also cute at the same time. Not everyone may agree with me, but this is just my opinion. It's a sad thing that people in Japan don't usually wear flip flops, as they're version of this is the crocs. But I loathe crocs. 


 5th category: SANDALS


 I've been rocking this sandals in my Tokyo vlog last summer here in Japan. The pop of color just stole my heart. It may not make me look taller, but sometimes, you just have to accept it. And in my case, since I'm only 4'10 (due to my scoliosis, I apparently didn't grow much, as how I am supposed to). 

 Sandals from Zara is the bomb. They have wide ranges of options that you can choose from. In my case, since I was head over heels over neon color, I picked this one. 


 And the last pair of my sandal is this rose gold ones from Zara. *cough* *cough* Zara might want to sponsor me one day lol. The pros of wearing this is that it instantly makes you look dressed up, all looking fancy. 

That's it for my shoe collection. Hope you enjoyed this one!

Take care,
Mata ne!





You May Also Like

1 (mga) komento