Japan 2015: Day at Tobe Zoo!

by - 11:59 PM


Hello everyone! In this day, we we're bound to Tobe Zoo! We went to Jagaimo no ie which is a buffet that serves both American and Japanese foods. I love the ambiance of this restaurant. It gives you the classy old yet cozy vibe that is truly relaxing! The jazz music was on a roll as well. 




We arrived at Tobe Zoo, located in Matsuyama which is 60 minutes from our home. In my case, I'm not fond of animals. I love nature more than animals. I'm sure that I'm not alone. If you get what I mean. :P  

Anyway, since we got this opportunity to visit a zoo, I decided to give it a try and go with my brother and papa for an awesome adventure. The entrance fee is very cheap both for adults and young adults. For kids whose age are ranging from 1-10 years old are of free charge. How cool is that? 






The moment that you enter this zoo, these flamingos will greet you. I love how they look so matchy matchy with their color! 






Ice cream time!~



Our trip to Tobe Zoo was short but we absolutely had fun! To my surprise, Yuma and I have went to this place before. My papa had a plan to revisit these places to bring back the good old memories and reminisce together. As much as we enjoyed seeing these animals, our tummies got so hungry after the long walk. So we decided to go in Sushi-ro.


Time to fill in this grumpy belly.


At the end, we finished 30 plates that contains 2 sushi each. It felt like I couldn't walk and I felt very weird eating so much of raw foods after ages. Because I don't usually eat raw foods in the Philippines even if I go to a sushi restaurant. 

Odaiji ni,
Au revoir!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento