Japan 2015: Tokyo Day 2 & Back to Ehime!

by - 5:07 AM


Hiya! Our 2nd day in Tokyo has finally come! We decided to go in Hachioji Kawa this time. We only spent few minutes here to take pictures since there was a news that a typhoon is coming nearby from the Philippines. 



Remember this picture? Yes, it's the same picture that I've posted on my previous blog post. This is the same place where we have took the picture (from above) back in our childhood days. 








                                                            (Hino Eki/Station)

Honestly, Yuma and I felt emotional leaving the place.


Time to go back home! 




 It's a lie if we didn't told you that we used to love Anpanman. I remember those days where I go nuts not watching it for a day. That's how I am drawn into it.





    Beautiful sunset by the train. Whenever I see such creation of God, it always reminds me to be grateful. There's no doubt that this is the best time to reflect on your life. 


We're back in Ehime!



Apparently, I ate the same dish for my breakfast. Yes, it's salmon. Salmon is probably my favorite food for now. But why will you not order kakigori especially when the print media advertising of it is so tempting! 

                                                       
I just realized that Yuma and I looked like we're advertising the kakigori. At the end, our dad ended up ordering two same flavors which is strawberry topped with a syrup and a sweetener. 




The best feature of an arcade game (in my opinion) is none other than....
Stuffed toys! I was opting to get a sushi stuffed toy. But after 1 try, I knew that I had to give up. If not, I'll end up using all of my 100 yen instead of buying sweets or drinks on a vending machine.




As you can see, he got one of the one piece character's figurine. And there he goes again, after countless of tries he still hasn't give up on it. This is what I call the depression stage.

Here I am, as a good ate/oneechan, telling him to stop because he used all of his coins and what-not. 





For our lunch, we decided to go in the food court. You don't have to wait on the counter for your order. Instead, they give you a beeper. Once it vibrates and rings, that's the time that you have to go in the counter and pick-up whatever you have ordered. 






Pasalubong Ideas! 



The best beauty products and cosmetics are found in Japan. The quality of the product is the best! Price may vary depending on what brand you want. Some of the good brands include Shiseido, Shu Uemura and Hada Labo.



Another perfect souvenir or pasalubong is these socks! I bought this in Shibuya 109. Per 3 socks you buy, it will only cost you 1000 yen. I advise you to canvass on other stores first, before buying anything you want/need. But in my case, this is the greatest deal. 


   A key chain is also a popular souvenir.There are myriad of designs to choose from. I forgot the name of the store but it's somewhere on the left side of Takeshita Street in Harajuku. According from the store owner, if you buy 6 or more key chains, you get to have 1 pair of chopstick with your name on it. How cool is that? 




Backpack is a must for every girls out there. This cutesy bag is also from Harajuku. It costs around 2600 Yen. The size is not too small and not too big. Plus the design is classy too!

'Till the next blog post!

Odaiji ni,

Au revoir!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento