China 2015: Zài jiàn!

by - 10:44 PM


Closing Ceremony of Autumn Camp


The day has finally come for our closing ceremony of this camp. At first, two weeks seemed such a long time for me but all of a sudden, after getting to know these amazing people, two weeks felt like only one week. Time surely does fly especially when you are having fun. From staying up all night doing girl talk, learning a new language, cracking jokes that are way too corny, learning how to live independently and getting trapped in the elevator on our first day in Fuzhou. Well, maybe not that part. I've learned so much just from spending 14 days abroad with my friends. Great memories had been made and that's what made our trip special and unforgettable. What more can I ask for. 

I was told by my teacher that the best stage of life is being a student- and she is right. Make the most out of every experience that you encounter. After all, nothing beats the feeling of being happy when you look back to old memories that you once had without regrets. 











  
#TeamPamp
#TeamManila








    Odaiji ni,
   Au revoir!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento