#China19 Memory Lane

by - 11:58 PM





   Here are few of my favorite moments during our trip in China!


There are couple of cafes found near our dorm. One of which is Fun Time. This is what I've ordered. Trust me, the vanilla ice cream is the bomb! 






We also tried the milk tea in Gong Cha. It did not really fit our taste but it was not bad at all.


This is basically how we order in China. You take a picture of your order and show it in the counter. It's less hassle this way.

Best Nai cha ever!

I would recommend this rather than the milk tea in Gong Cha. It's not too sweet and tasteless.
Rainy afternoon in Fuzhou
A traffic night in Fuzhou. It reminds me of traffic back home.


Our class in Mandarin




I cannot finish my blog posts in China without posting any of these pictures! All of the sweets look so yummy. I had bought one slice of chocolate cake from the other bakery and it tasted so divine. I bet these sweets are also delicious!


Since it was November, we had the chance to attend a Halloween Party. We weren't prepared so that explains our outfits. Nevertheless we had fun!






 At Students' Street


Photo shoot with Ryzen! :)





Chinese Paper Cutting



 Last Dinner in Fuzhou!



I personally don't like tea as much as my brother does. This explains the McFlurry here. 






Ending this last short blog post of China Trip with these cuties! 
Have a great year ahead!

Odaiji ni,
Au revoir!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento