UK and Paris Haul ✨🍋

by - 3:15 AM




 I am happy to be back in the Philippines along with rainy season which starts this June. I have to admit that I miss the hot humid weather after encountering 4 different types of weather in UK & France. Speaking of weather, I was told that UK's weather is unpredictable. There was a time where I only wore a cardigan instead of coat because it was a sunny day and the breeze was great. I was wrong. Totally wrong. It started to rain and it got cold; unexpected weather, indeed. After a while, it began to snow for a few minutes. That's when I realized that Britain's unpredictable weather is true. Truly, weather can be uncertain at times, that's why it's important to at least bring a folding umbrella or any jacket that has hoodie for us to be prepped at any time.

Okay, I'll stop talking about the weather so let's get this haul blog post rolling!


 I suddenly got into hair styling these days. Thus, I bought 2 products for my hair. One of which is the Argan Oil Heat Defense Spray. In fact, beauty gurus recommend argan oil for shiny and friz-free healthy hair finish. I spray this to my hair after I take a bath making sure that my hair is still damp. With this, the nutrients will be fully absorbed.

 For my second hair product, I bought a Protecting Heat Styling Spray in number 6. This product is only exclusive in Superdrug which is suitable for vegetarians and vegan. It contains UV Absorber and Moringa that blocks against the dangerous UV radiation. 

 One of my new favorites from my haul is a drinking bottle in pastel color. I love how the design is beautifully thought of. It has a delicate freestyle drawing of birds on the top of a pretty cherry blossom. It absolutely screams my personality ❤️


Many of you might not be aware that I'm actually a baking enthusiast. I always love the feeling of walking in the baking aisle section. It consistently makes me happy inside. These tools are both made for decorating which I bought from the supermarket. As of now, I have not found any good baking supplies in the Philippines. If you know one, feel free to comment!




 Here comes my obsession. It's one of the best sellers in Bath, England — Citrus Lip balm flavors. I love the natural scent every time I apply these to my lips. It's a long lasting lip balm that greatly moisturize the lips preventing it to be chapped. I frequently have dry lips so I'd make sure to take care of it by applying this magic lip balm.


 Another baking craft that I bought is this cupcake box from Tesco. I just noticed that I'm beginning to love pink again for this year! 😊

 I hate how my hair gets tangled in knots after taking a bath. A perfect detangler is finally made, thanks to easy tease. 

 Another item from this picture is my newly made glasses. My prescription glasses' lens are getting thick. And my eyesight is even worse now. I might have to switch to using contact lens afterwards. But for now, this glasses will do.


 This egg timer gadget is made for your convenience. It automatically changes its color depending of the temperature once you place it in a pan. Surprisingly, it works all the time!



Cute notebooks and writing journals!


 Now that school's about to begin, I decided to buy this lunch tote bag. It's very spacious inside and the fabric's amazing.

 The TDK ST170 headphone's sound quality exceeded my expectation.The music plays very clear in my ear which made it so satisfying. The headphone itself is quite light weight and the ear cups is very comfortable. I recommend this if you plan to purchase a worth buying good quality earphone. 


 I have been an avid user of bags from Zara and Mango. Both are worth spending especially I'll be using them often in this wet season.



A perfect size for my tea and coffee. ✨


Yuma and I bought these key chains from Paris. They will serve as pasalubong for our friends!

And this is it for my last post on my trip! 

Au revoir,
Odaiji ni!



You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento