July & August Highlights! 😘

by - 11:50 PM





 I finally have the time to blog about my highlights for the month of July and August! Those two months have been pretty hectic for me but it only proves that I've been productive. Yay for that! 

 Sometime during July, Chezka and I have been chosen to compete in the national level competition of JA FedEx. I admit that the process of making the manuscript and prototype was quite exhausting, but those experiences were one of the most memorable ones. We were fortunate enough to go through finals so we made sure to do our best and represent our school well. At the end, we didn't win in the said competition, but we still felt very blessed and honored to have competed there. 😊 Good luck to my partner next year! 😉

 After July comes my birth month! For my twin brother's and my birthday, we celebrated it with our closest friends both in our house (for an overnight) and in the beach located in Zambales. We all made a great memory and had a pleasant time together. 

Thank you for making our July and August sooooo lit guys!

Odaiji ni,
Au revoir!




You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento