Top 2016 Faves 😍

by - 10:39 PM



    Hello 2017! I'm very thrilled to start this new year with a new blog post for all of my readers. This time around, I'll be revealing my favorite skin care products and my best pick for makeup products. There will be a rating for all of these products from 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. Hope that you'll enjoy this new blog post! Sending lots of love 💖

Cetaphil Daylong Sunscreen


💛💛💛💛💛

 I cannot brave myself out of my house without sunscreen. Sunscreen plays a huge part of my skin care routine for it protects my skin from being greatly damaged by the not so friendly rays of mr. sun. By far, Cetaphil Daylong SPF 50 + PA ++++ is the best sunscreen that I have purchased. For those of you who have sensitive and easy to break out skin like I do, I highly recommend this sunscreen! It has a non-greasy and fragrance free formula with a great UV protection. Go and test it out yourself! 

Eczekleen AD

 


💛💛💛💛💛

  Eczekleen AD is absolutely a life saver whenever I have a dry desert skin. Just like the Cetaphil Daylong Sunscreen, this moisturizer cream has a light formula that is also fragrance free.  It comes in a tube which makes it easier to squeeze the right amount of product. In my case, Ekzekleen can last for about 1 year. I have been using this for straight 3 years. However, this product can only be purchased in Philippines that is often found on drug stores. 

 Now that I moved to Japan, I immediately searched for an alternative moisture cream. After doing a lot of searching, I discovered Curél Moisture Cream.

Curél Moisture Cream


   ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ as of December (2016)

0 star as of 2017  (I don't recommend it anymore, sorry!)

  Curél Moisture Cream is one of the greatest moisture creams that I found alongside with Physiogel, Cetaphil and Eczekleen. Its main ingredient consists of Ceramide and Eucalyptus extract which make the skin deeply moisturized. Just after 12 hours of application, I felt that my skin became soft and supple. The only down side of this product is that (for me) it takes few minutes for it to properly penetrate to your skin. Luckily, I have patience in my skincare routine so that doesn't bother me much. 

10/22/17 UPDATE:


 I realized that this cream is the main cause of my skin irritation + break outs last December. I remember reviewing this product after one use, which was my mistake; clearly, as a good blogger, I should be reviewing products that I use for at least 2 weeks or (even better) if I have tested it in a longer period of time. My apologies for making a quick review without thoroughly using it. I only realized later that I am allergic to the main ingredient of this product, so I made it to a point that I'll never buy this EVER AGAIN. Mark my words lol. My pro tip here is to do a patch test of the product, especially if you're not sure on whether or not you're allergic with its ingredients. Trust me, I learned from this mistake so I know the importance of patch testing.
Black x Gel Pack

 

⭐️⭐️⭐️

  To be completely honest, I was a bit skeptical about this product. I only had the guts to buy it when my brother told me that he'll gladly be my tester. Nevertheless, I bought this gel pack without much of an expectation. To my surprise, Black x Gel Pack suited both of me and my brother's skin. After 15-20 minutes of applying it, the gel like texture will slowly turn into a dry black gel mask. The most exciting part is peeling. Not only it leaves you a feeling of satisfaction, it also nourishes and rejuvenates your skin. A must try indeed! 

Eaude Muge Lotion/Toner

 
⭐️⭐️⭐️

  Eaude Muge Lotion has anti-inflammatory ingredients, preventing further skin irritation. It is also great for eliminating bacteria that is often found on pimples. Since this is a wipe-off toner, it is best to use it with a cotton pad to see clearer and better results.

Canmake Shading Powder

 

💛💛💛💛💛

  I love how this shading powder easily spreads and blends on my face. It definitely makes my features pop, making it very flattering. It's not as strong as Kim K contour, on which I loathe lol. I recently discovered that natural shades like this is really meant to be used on contouring your nose.  

Integrate Eye Shadow (PK704)

 

💛💛💛💛💛

  This Integrate Eye Shadow has two versions of its palettes. I chose the palette, PK704 because I find that these colors are the easiest to rock. It may look too glittery at a glance, but once you apply it on your eyes, the shimmer looks just right. It gives a right amount of glow for that look that you want to achieve. 

BONUS!

Drama faves 🔥

                    Uncontrollably Fond (Korean Drama)

 



We Married as a Job (Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu) (Japanese Drama) 


 
Legend of the Blue Sea (Korean Drama)

 


Recommended Movie 🎥 


At Cafe 6 (Taiwanese Movie)

 



* Credits to all the movie/drama posters to the respective owners.

Odaiji ni,
Au revoir! 


You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento