Japanese and Korean Skincare Products Review ☘

by - 8:52 PM



Skin Aqua Sarafit 50 PA ++++

 

⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Skin Aqua Sarafit 50 PA ++++ is one of the most affordable sunscreens out in the market here in Japan. I had a hard time choosing among brands such as Anessia (Shiseido), Biorè, and Dr. Cr: Labo. Since I had a tight budget, I chose the most practical sunscreen on which I carefully considered the price, ingredients, and the packaging. 

 The formula of this sunscreen is very light. It had a faint smell to almost no scent. It contains hyaluronic acid, collagen, and amino acid. Furthermore, it dries fast because of the formula that is water-light. I'd recommend this best for summer time. Although if you're not picky like me, you can also use this for winter. The only downside of this sunscreen is that there can be a tendency for your face to get oily, especially if you have an oily type of skin. This product is not intended for swimming as it is not resistant to water. Nevertheless, this product gets a 3 star! Props for that!

CosRx: One Step Pimple Clear Pad

 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 I have a combination of dry and oily skin so I went on hunting for the best toner. I recently got into Korean Skincare so I was introduced to a very trust worthy brand called CosRx by a YouTuber named Joan Kim. I recommend you to watch her if you're interested in Korean Skincare and Beauty! 

 When I first opened the CosRx One Step Pimple Clear Pad, I was greeted with a strong alcohol smell on which I honestly felt worried on whether or not I should use this product. However, I thought to myself that this toner may be my holy grail product. I won't know if this fits my skin type if I'm not going to try it. I was surprised on how my sensitive skin did not get irritated after using this toner. CosRx is said to be gentle on any skin types. I absolutely agree with that. Thus, it does not cause any irritation on the skin as this product implies. This is because its ingredients are all made naturally that is perfect for troubled skin. (Especially if you breakout a lot) It is also advised for exfoliating and for controlling sebum. 

 CosRx One Step Pimple Pad has 70 sheets on which the cotton pad has both an embossed side and a smooth side. The embossed side is made for exfoliating that primarily removes impurities. On the other hand, the smooth side is particularly made for hydration of the skin. 

 My only advise is to use this product at least once a day or twice a day to see better results. If used regularly, the pay-off will be (usually) great. Make sure not to scrub your face when you apply this toner. Remember to lightly dab or wipe it on the troubled areas of your skin. 

Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask

 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 My skin truly loves this facial mask. Hyaluronic acid is not an anti-aging ingredient as what most people think. It is good for moisturizing but you must watch out especially if you live in a tropical country and if you experience dry climate. This ingredient may not work best for you as the tropical weather and dry climate can suck out the moisture that is naturally found on your skin. Nevertheless, this facial mask is best for moisturizing your skin as it comes with Vitamin B5.

Heimish All Clean Balm



⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Little goes a long way for this Heimish All Clean Balm. I haven't tried the Banila Co.'s Zero Clean Balm but people say that the Heimish ones performs better when it comes to cleansing. It contains hypoallergenic ingredients which benefit people with a sensitive skin type. It's made for cleansing stubborn make up. It claims that its active ingredients contain citrus herb oil, shea butter, and coconut extract. It does not suck the moisture on your face instead, it leaves your delicate skin hydrated. Must use for better cleansing! 

That's it for this blogpost! Hope you learned something from it!

Odaiji ni,
Au revoir! 


You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento