I Fell In Love In Paris

by - 12:15 PM




Growing up as a kid, I have always dreamt of going to Paris. Until now, I still couldn't believe that I've been there just recently. Let me tell you something. I fell in love in Paris. Oh no, not with a guy but with the stunning beauty of its city. Well, I must have changed the title to I fell in love with Paris but I always want to catch my readers attention so I opt not to. ;)

Arrived in Charles de Gaulle Airport!


Time to buy tickets for metro!


While my Tita is busy buying tickets, me, my brother and my cousin goofed around the airport. It's what we typically do to kill time.



It's my first time seeing a double decker train! They sometimes refer it as dostos which came from a German word, doppelstockwagen.


Excuse my OOTD pics! 😛










We finally reached our destination— The Vienna House Dream Castle!



Vienna House Dream Castle is a perfect place to stay if you plan to visit Walt Disney Studios and Disney Park. The room was spotlessly clean which is expected when staying in a hotel. The bathroom is fairly spacious and the toiletries were very fancy too! The brand is L'occitane guys!!! It's a luxurious brand and the smell of it was amazing. Try it yourself!


The moment you enter the hotel, you'll find this touchscreen device where you can conveniently check the weather, buffet and things to do within the area.



La Vallée Village is an open air village with 110 boutiques of different well respected luxurious brands. There were Armani, Burberry, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Versace and many more! Make sure to bring loads of money if you plan to shop in Paris. Because everything was expensive.











Bye La Vallée Village! I'll come back again so I'll make sure to save up!








Shoutout to my aunt for taking us to Paris! I am so much grateful for this experience. ✨

Make sure to check out my vlog! Link is placed below 😊

https://youtu.be/Vx4mbyHnnak


Au revoir,
Odaiji ni!


You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento