UK 2016: Flamingo Land

by - 12:34 PM


Going to a theme park and a zoo in Spring is a brilliant idea especially when Mr. Sun decided to show up! It was a warm 14 degrees at that time and I couldn't be any happier since I'm a person who is 'samugare & atsugare' which means that my body cannot take too hot and too cold temperature. We were lucky enough to have been there when NO ONE WAS LINING UP. Yes you read that right. The fact that there were only few people in the theme park made me feel like a VIP. We were just straightly walking ahead to the ride in less than a minute and go to a ride as unlimited as we want!

One time, my twin brother and I went to queue for a ride and it took us 1 hour to wait. To our disappointment, the ride only lasted for 1 minute. And it felt like we wasted our time but it's ok because that was one heck of an experience!

The ride from the picture above is called Velocity. It was the first ride that we have ridden. Guys, I thought that this ride would be just chill but no; I was totally wrong. It was a superbike racing taking tightest of turns with a speed of 60 mph in just 2.8 seconds. I was trembling afterwards!






This ride had put me in tears because of its 112 degrees vertical drop. I'm not sure if I'd be happy to ride this again but it was fun.








Au revoir,
Odaiji ni!


You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento