Travelling in Normcore Style

by - 10:27 PM


When it comes to travelling, I always make sure to wear my best clothes. This means that it takes a whole day for me to plan on what I should wear and bring as essentials. When I know that our travels will have a lot of walking, I make sure to dress normcore. Normcore is a blending word of normal and hardcore hence — Normcore. It is a style that is practical and comfortable. Thus showing some personal characteristics as well. 


For our third day in Paris, I wore a mahogany long sleeved shirt paired with a warm cotton casual vest and a black flared skirt. As for my shoes, I matched it with a black suede F&F boots. Wearing the same color as your bottom lengthens your legs making it look longer. It's a plus point for girls who are petite!



.













We have traveled to Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and Quai of the Seine. I recommend walking from Eiffel tower to Arc de Triomphe because it's only a 10 minute walk. And besides it's better to do sightseeing when walking. It's an excuse to exercise 😉


That's it for my Paris, France Trip! 'Till next time!


Au revoir,
Odaiji ni!


You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento