Nostalgic in Disneyland!

by - 2:40 PM



Disneyland holds a special place in my heart. I spent my childhood years visiting the happiest place on earth for numerous times. Those memories are one of my treasured experiences that bring a smile on my face as I recall them every time. Back then, I remember lining up for an hour or so just to meet and take a picture with my fave character, Mickey! I did not care how long it took us to queue. I also won't forget all those thrilling rides that made me want to ride them over and over again because I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't help it. And here I am again, visiting Disneyland but this time in Paris! Let's see what Disneyland Paris has got for us!











When in Disneyland, make sure to try their food! The price is unreasonable but that's given since this is a famous theme park; I assure you that it's delicious!


I always appreciate this kind of art work. Hands down to all of the flower sculpture artists! They deserve so much respect for this majestic art.






Look who's here!



My final verdict of Disneyland Paris stays the same. It's a place where you can unleash the inner child in you without having to worry of people judging. Trust me, that's what they do in Disneyland. In fact, some of the adults are singing while skipping while others are dancing happily. Their staff are also very nice. They always greet people with a warm smile and help them willingly. We need more of them actually. Sadly, we missed the fireworks show. I would have loved to see it but overall I definitely enjoyed Disneyland Paris! Props to them!

Make sure to check out my vlog! Link is placed below 😊
https://youtu.be/_Iyz4_iCSCQ

Au revoir,
Odaiji ni!



You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento