UK 2016: Exploring the Whitby Abbey

by - 12:24 PM


If you're a person like me who's enthusiastic about history then Whitby is the place to go! I am personally interested in learning the origins of certain things such as the Whitby Abbey that we have been to last April. Studying about past events let us discover on how we were able to have a lifestyle that we have now which also give us a little hint on why we act this way. We should give gratitude to God for giving us an amazing gift called life. I hope that you will help to save the environment so that our future generations may enjoy the majestic nature that we have now.




















From the seaside town of Whitby, the ruins of Whitby Abbey can be seen almost everywhere that is located in the east cliff . It used to be a pilgrimage and a home to a Saxon Saint. After the destruction from a Viking in the year of 867, a Norman church became inadequate. Because of that, this abbey was constructed.   


From the moment that I've seen these couples, I thought to myself that ang daming goals dito. They seem to enjoy their last peak of life. My uncle calls them as pensionados.

Au revoir,
Odaiji  ni!

You May Also Like

0 (mga) komento